There are many reasons to march Renegades. For me below is a list of my top 10…..
1. You can get a great tan, while being outside for a few hours on the weekend.
2. Every camp something funny happens.
3. You can get a beautiful view of San Francisco, on a clear day from Treasure Island.
4. Everyone is working for the same common goal you are.
5. You can make a lot of new friends.
6. You can re-solidfy old friendships and memories.
7. Run around a field building up cardio endurance.
8. Spin, toss, dance, march, and play yourself into a frenzy.
9. You can march with some talented musicians
10. 2007 is our year. Don’t be the one sitting on the sideline wishing you could’ve, now you should.
**If you play a drum, cymbals, or a contra. We want you** You never know what adventures await at Treasure Island, come join the chaos….