Or we’ll send this guy after you….
Still looking for a few good Contras, Snares, and a Bass Drummer.
There are many reasons to march Renegades. For me below is a list of my top 10…..
1. You can get a great tan, while being outside for a few hours on the weekend.
2. Every camp something funny happens.
3. You can get a beautiful view of San Francisco, on a clear day from Treasure Island.
4. Everyone is working for the same common goal you are.
5. You can make a lot of new friends.
6. You can re-solidfy old friendships and memories.
7. Run around a field building up cardio endurance.
8. Spin, toss, dance, march, and play yourself into a frenzy.
9. You can march with some talented musicians
10. 2007 is our year. Don’t be the one sitting on the sideline wishing you could’ve, now you should.
**If you play a drum, cymbals, or a contra. We want you** You never know what adventures await at Treasure Island, come join the chaos….
We had nothing but beautiful weather this past weekend. The guard learned all of the drill AND work for Jazz Police. I have to say that I am way excited about this season. It seems that all of our hard work pre-season is working for us.
I think Corp needs Contras, and snare players.
Saturday was a great time to chill and hang out with other sections of the corp. The potluck was fun for all. I know the guard had fun. So, those of you comtemplating marching…dust of your insturments and come join the fun. The more the merrier. You will not regret marching this season. 2007 is our season. 7
It appears as though the sun gods will be shining down on us on Saturday and Sunday. The extended forecast through Sunday is:
Tonight: Cloudy intervals. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tomorrow: Mostly sunny skies. High near 55F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tomorrow night: Mostly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday: Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 55F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday: Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the mid 50s.
Sunday: Mainly sunny. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 50s.
Let’s bring our game faces on as we return to TI to start the 2007 season. Here’s to a great camp.
Let the journey begin.