There are many reasons to march Renegades. For me below is a list of my top 10…..
1. You can get a great tan, while being outside for a few hours on the weekend.
2. Every camp something funny happens.
3. You can get a beautiful view of San Francisco, on a clear day from Treasure Island.
4. Everyone is working for the same common goal you are.
5. You can make a lot of new friends.
6. You can re-solidfy old friendships and memories.
7. Run around a field building up cardio endurance.
8. Spin, toss, dance, march, and play yourself into a frenzy.
9. You can march with some talented musicians
10. 2007 is our year. Don’t be the one sitting on the sideline wishing you could’ve, now you should.
**If you play a drum, cymbals, or a contra. We want you** You never know what adventures await at Treasure Island, come join the chaos….
We had nothing but beautiful weather this past weekend. The guard learned all of the drill AND work for Jazz Police. I have to say that I am way excited about this season. It seems that all of our hard work pre-season is working for us.
I think Corp needs Contras, and snare players.
Saturday was a great time to chill and hang out with other sections of the corp. The potluck was fun for all. I know the guard had fun. So, those of you comtemplating marching…dust of your insturments and come join the fun. The more the merrier. You will not regret marching this season. 2007 is our season. 7
Let the journey begin.
Sleep Train Concord Pavilion
for more information visit. The Blue Devils Website.